Industry Trading is a leading distributor of redundant technology equipment and provider of related professional services in the Asia Pacific region. Our group headquarters is located at our 4,500m2 premises in Sydney Australia, and we service Asia from our facility located in Paya Lebar Singapore.
Established in Sydney in 2013, we engage and integrate our personnel’s knowledge gained at blue chip banking institutions, as well as OEM, ITAD and professional services firms around Australia and Asia Pacific. We are staffed by over 100 people globally with an employee retention rate of 98%. Our executive team is integrated across Australia and Singapore – find us on LinkedIn.
Our group is comprised of 3 brands: Industry Trading – Our lifecycle services business, Elite Technology Finance – Our asset finance company and Industry Data – Our data analytics and cloud specialist business.
- Best of breed service offerings and processes, with Industry Trading’s integrated management system certified to the following international standards – ISO9001:2015 (Quality), ISO14001:2015 (Environmental), ISO27001:2013 (Information Security) and ISO45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety).
- Recycling assurance – Industry Trading’s integrated management systems at our Australian and Singaporean sites are both certified to the Responsible Recycling Standard (R2) for Electronic Recyclers standard, ensuring quality, transparency and environmental and social responsibility when dealing with recycling.
Regular client engagements:
- Government departments by way of our positions on various Australian State and Federal Government panels.
Tailored solutions to global OEMs, distributors and resellers to clear the way for their new equipment sales.
ITAD services and finance solutions to large corporates, universities and schools.
- Residual value guarantees, forecasted marketed values and ITAD services to leading asset financiers.
Processing over 200,000 used or redundant assets annually (PC, laptop, tablet, phone, enterprise).
Deploying over 60,000 new assets annually.
- Platinum partner of Blancco, the industry-leading data sanitation software provider.
- Proven track record for data security with zero data breaches or incidents.
- In-house finance business backed by top global finance provider.
- Internal software development teams (asset management, deal management, equipment buy back and OHS applications).
- In-house data analytics business (data warehousing and migration).